Transdev Auckland makes every effort to recover lost property from services so it can be returned to you.
If you have lost any property on our services, please either phone (09) 969 7777, contact us via our website or email us as soon as possible.
Please ensure you provide the following information:
- Your name, address and phone number
- What day you lost the item
- What service you were on, and stations you boarded the service and disembarked
- A full description of the item, i.e make, model, colour, and any other individual characteristics to identify the property.
Our process to recover lost property is as follows:
- If lost property is found on our services, staff collect this where possible and hand it in at the end of their shift.
- Recovered lost property, is catalogued by our reception team and retained for a two week period.
- If a customer reports a lost item, this will be searched for in our database. If not located, the item’s details with your contact details will be recorded.
- You will be notified immediately if there is a match and the item must be collected as soon as possible. Please remember to bring identification with you when you come to collect your lost property.
- Due to the volume of lost property, we are unable to retain items longer than two weeks. After this time, any items of value (e.g. mobile phones, laptops, wallets, passports) are forwarded to the Police. All other items are donated to the Auckland City Mission.