England v France at Eden Park, Saturday 8 October 8.30pm
New Zealand v Argentina at Eden Park, Sunday 9 October 8.30pm
• More than 100 additional train services.
• Half-hourly Western Line services before the match.
• An hourly service to Onehunga before the match and half hourly afterward.
• Papakura trains run to the city every hour and from Westfield to Britomart alternate half hourly between the Southern and Eastern lines.
• Three special direct services will run on the Southern Line from Pukekohe and Papakura to Kingsland station.
• Three standby trains to operate out of The Strand if required.
• Trains will be directed to The Strand station if required in case of congestion on the network, and customers transferred by bus to Britomart.
• Trains will run until about 1am to take customers home after the match.
Improvements to train services for Rugby World Cup in recent weeks include:
• Improved on board communications with dedicated extra staff on trains.
• Security at stations and Maori Wardens on each train to provide on board security.
• Enhanced crowd management and communication arrangements at Britomart and police presence at the Queen St and Takutai Square entrances.
• 85 contingency rail buses which can be brought into service where required on the network if stations become crowded.
• Extra staff coordinating transport modes and managing crowds at key stations.
For full details of services please see www.maxx.co.nz or call (09) 3666400
For media enquiries please call (09) 9697801