Telarc external assessors spent two weeks with the Safety & Assurance team in October evaluating the renewal of our existing Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) certifications.
Independent evaluations are crucial in ensuring our management systems meet national and international standards and provide assurances to our employees, client, customers and other stakeholders.
Hosted by our Risk & Compliance Manager Mojtaba Ahmadi, the Telarc assessors met with various Transdev teams to review all areas of the business, from leadership and communication to operational safety and security.
Thanks to everyone that helped prepare for the audit and took part in the Telarc sessions; once again we successfully retained all five certificates for another three years.
- ISO9001: 2015 Quality Management
- ISO14001: 2015 Environmental Management
- AS/NZS4801: 2001 Occupational Health and Safety
- OHSAS18001: 2007 Occupational Health and Safety
- ISO31000: 2009 Risk Management